Sunday, March 28, 2010

Put Something Somewhere, take 2.

This time around, I planned on doing my part in saving the world. Since public restrooms are pretty nasty, especially around Rutgers, I decided that I would help myself to making people think twice once they sit down to the do their business.

I looked up some statistics on public restroom related diseases (thanks, via Askmen.com), especially retaining to students. From this I created this document:

Did You Know

I then went around various buildings throughout College Ave and Busch campus posting them in the men's room (and a woman's room too with some help!), 10 in total. I tried not to place them in the same place in each stall, and only in one stall per bathroom, but mostly in the spot you look the most during your daydream*. Hopefully my crusade will get a few people to start washing their hands more often.

I plan to check back with a few of these places at the end of the week to see if any Graffiti has occurred or if they've been ripped down all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment